BMW C1 CLUB - RICC1ONE
BMW C1 CLUB

BMW C1 CLUB
| REGISTRATI | Discuss.Attive | Discuss.Recenti | Segnalibro | Msg privati | Sondaggi Attivi | Utenti | Download | Cerca | FAQ | RSS | | |
Nome Utente:
Password:
Salva Password
Password Dimenticata?

Tutti i Forum
 C1 FORUM ESPAŅOL
 WELCOME to the C1 Forum
 RICC1ONE
 Nuova Discussione  Discussione Bloccata
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
I seguenti utenti stanno leggendo questo Forum Qui c'č:
Autore Discussione  

Mario
Ex C1-Biker

C1 200 Executive
Regione Lombardia
Milano

479 Messaggi

Inserito il - 23/05/2005 : 07:13:34  Mostra Profilo  Visita l'Homepage di Mario Invia a Mario un Messaggio Privato Segnala al moderatore
FROM www.corriere.it (Corriere della Sera)

Welcome to "RicC1one"
Resort Rented for TV Commercial
Road signs changed for car commercial. Mayor (DS) says
it will give town a boost
RICCIONE - The first step to a better world, followed by the sponsor's brand and name. This is what it says underneath the town's name in large letters, where drivers generally glance to see whether it is twinned with some remote spot in Bulgaria or Lithuania. Above, there is a warm "Benvenuti a (Welcome to) RicC1one", but it's not a misprint.
The signs are everywhere, as you approach from the autostrada or along the coast road from Misano or Rimini. For the next three months, the resort will flaunt an English-language pun on the final syllable of its name, but above all it will be advertising a new car. Bye-bye Riccione, hello RicC1one. But people here say it's worth it. After all, the name didn't cost anything and the deal is underpinning an advertising campaign worth 6.5 million euros. Citroën paid 100,000 euros, which is certainly not chicken feed, to brand the town systematically with installations and banners. Then it borrowed the name itself, offering in exchange a 6.5 million-euro nationwide advertising campaign. Obviously, Citroën wants to sell cars. But they are also saying that "a French girl with a fifth gear is waiting for you at RicC1one".

"What's so strange? Here in Romagna, we've sold the shirt off our backs in the past, and now you're surprised that someone has sold the name of a town? It's a very high-impact way to use the territory. We're at the cutting edge". This is no longer the Romagna of our grandparents' day. Everyone realised that a long time ago. But the pragmatism of Lucio Berardi, a 25-year-old trainee lawyer and precocious Daisy Alliance councillor for tourism, is still a little disconcerting. "So the town's selling its name? It's a town that has found a way to procure funds to promote tourism, in the absence of any government finance whatsoever".

RicC1one will be inaugurated officially on Monday 23 May. Today, the rain is pouring down, creating rivulets along the town's main thoroughfare, Viale Ceccarini. Preparations for the branding of the soon to be former Riccione carry on apace. The contract stipulates changes to other place names. The Caffč del Porto will lose an "f" and become the "C1 Cafč del Porto", with the sponsor's trademark on the sign over the door. It will look like a car dealership, but perhaps the effect is deliberate. The makeover goes deeper. The first consignments are arriving of 550 kilograms of RicC1one sugar sachets, 30,000 coasters and 440,000 paper napkins, all bearing the slogan "the right place to try it out". In Via Fieramosca, Via Cavour and Via Don Minzoni, the street names have been joined by another yellow sign with the new name, to ram home the concept that Riccione is now RicC1one, and will be for the next three months.

The Democrats of the Left (DS) mayor, Daniele Imola, 47, is in his second term at the head of a centre-left council that won 61% of the votes. He is viewed as the man behind the change of name. It was Mr Imola who led negotiations. He rejects the charge of demeaning the town's image. In fact, he counters, "We are lending our name to a prestigious brand that will take it around the world. Along with the name of a car, obviously. It's a very strong promotional vehicle. This has never been done before, but remember that lots of fashions start here". Mr Imola is convinced that he is showing the way. "We'll be imitated, I'm certain of that".

Among all these branding initiatives, the man who is most hesitant is the brander himself, a man known as Bamba since childhood. His real name is Leonardo Grossi, a noted former events organiser and for some years the owner of an advertising agency. Mr Grossi has the job of "RicC1ionising" Riccione. He says, "It's undoubtedly a bold initiative, I realise that. We've broken a taboo. In the past, there have been theme beaches, dedicated to a particular sponsor. But never before has the name of a town been hired out. It's an absolute first, I know, but it will be done in good taste". The chair of the local retailers' association, Lucia Baleani, sees just one problem. "It could have too strong an impact on the town, but overall the operation is excellent. It's worth a whole lot of money in advertising". Shopkeepers in Viale Ceccarini are split into two camps. "Actually, it is a bit embarrassing for the town", say the bolder retailers. But they go on to add, "It's a boon, though, because business has plummeted by 50% in the past year".
From his home at Cesenatico, Raul Casadei offers the blessing of a man whose name is synonymous with the dance floors, dance bands and ballroom dancing of a bygone age. "It would have been better if an Italian company could have been chosen, but then times change and you have to change with them". Amen to that. RicC1one has also taken over piadina (the traditional local unleavened bread sandwiches - Trans.) holders, which are sacred in these parts. Twenty thousand of them will remind people of the branding as they munch their snack. Mr Berardi makes a heroic point, "We've sold our name, not our soul". But like the good administrator he is, he looks to the future. "Perhaps next year, we'll be able to brand ourselves with the name of a clothing label, or better still a television channel". It's not your grandparents' Romagna, or even your parents', come to that.

Marco Imarisio

M.A.C.

CHUCHI
Moderador

Chuchi
C1 125 Executive
Espaņa
SANTOŅA

2149 Messaggi

Inserito il - 15/07/2005 : 10:12:49  Mostra Profilo Invia a CHUCHI un Messaggio Privato Segnala al moderatore
THERE IS NOT POINT OF COMPARISON AMONG BOTH MOTOS, LA ADIVA DE BENELLI, E THE C1 BMW.. ALONE IT UNITES THEM THE COMMERCIAL FAILURE.

IT IS A GOOD OPRTUNITY TO KNOW, IF OUR SAGES HAVE PLACE WHO THE ENGINEER PLANNER THAT I ENGENDER OUR C1 WAS. THEIR NAME. BECAUSE AMONG ALL WE OWE HIM A HOMAGE, SINCE IT HAS BEEN IT KILLS OF THE BUT CRUEL OF THE SCOTTISH SHOWERS.

TEMPERATE, WHEN HE/SHE CONCEIVED THE CONCEPTUAL IDEA THAT BROKE UP WITH THE IDEA DE MOTO FROM THEIR ORIGINS; HOT, WHEN THEIR PROJECT, IN FEWER OF 10 YEARS STEP TO THE PRODUCTION AND COMMERCIALIZATION AND COLD, AFTER THE BACK OF THE MARKET AND MOST OF THE SPECIALIZED ŋJOURNALISTS? IN MOTOS THAT I SAVE MARIO, they have not USED WITH PASSION AND PLEASURE THE BMW C1. THIS HAS ALSO INFLUENCED.

CHUCHIST3
Torna all'inizio della Pagina

CHUCHI
Moderador

Chuchi
C1 125 Executive
Espaņa
SANTOŅA

2149 Messaggi

Inserito il - 15/07/2005 : 10:16:09  Mostra Profilo Invia a CHUCHI un Messaggio Privato Segnala al moderatore
HOLA A TODOS:

THERE IS NOT POINT OF COMPARISON AMONG BOTH MOTOS. ALONE IT UNITES THEM THE COMMERCIAL FAILURE.

IT IS A GOOD OPRTUNITY TO KNOW, IF OUR SAGES HAVE PLACE WHO THE ENGINEER PLANNER THAT I ENGENDER OUR C1 WAS. THEIR NAME. BECAUSE AMONG ALL WE OWE HIM A HOMAGE, SINCE IT HAS BEEN IT KILLS OF THE BUT CRUEL OF THE SCOTTISH SHOWERS.

TEMPERATE, WHEN HE/SHE CONCEIVED THE CONCEPTUAL IDEA THAT BROKE UP WITH THE IDEA DE MOTO FROM THEIR ORIGINS; HOT, WHEN THEIR PROJECT, IN FEWER OF 10 YEARS STEP TO THE PRODUCTION AND COMMERCIALIZATION AND COLD, AFTER THE BACK OF THE MARKET AND MOST OF THE SPECIALIZED JOURNALISTS? IN MOTOS THAT I SAVE MARIO, they have not USED WITH PASSION AND PLEASURE THE BMW C1. THIS HAS ALSO INFLUENCED.

WE CANNOT COMPARE PEARS WITH APPLES. DE MOMENT, WE ARE THE ONLY USERS OF THE C1 THAT WE MAKE A DAILY HOMAGE TO THE INVENTOR OF THE C1. WE ALSO MAKE, AND I AM WITNESS, THOSE THAT MA AND BETTER PROPAGANDA, IN GENERAL, WE MAKE OF THE MARK BMW.RODANDO EVERY DAY FOR OUR STREETS...

REGARDING THE PLEASURE, BY A MOTO OR OTHER, THERE IS NOT ANYTHING WRITTEN. the REVOLUTIONARY IDEAS don't SOAK at the beginning BUT AT THE END they are IMPOSED... THE C1, was NEVER A PROTOTYPE, it was THE HOPE OF POINTS THAT we WANTED to CIRCULATE IN CITY OR COMFORTABLE HIGHWAY, RAPIDS, WITHOUT PROBLEMS OF PARKING AND OVERALLS INSURANCE, SURE, SURE...

THEN DE MY BAPTISM YOU FLOOR WITH THE C1 AND THE LIGHT CAUSED WOUNDS IN THE SKILLFUL ANKLE AND THE SCRATCHES IN THE BOMPER, THE EMBELLECEDOR OF THE ESCAPE AND THE ONE CAREENED THAT IT STANDS OUT WRAPPING THE FEET, IT HAS ALSO BEEN SHOWN AS THE ONE THAT LESS DAMAGES ARE MADE IN THE FALLS.

I SURRENDER TODAY A HOMAGE TO THE UNKNOWN ENGINEER DE BMW THAT I FOMENT IN SO MANY A DAILY AND SURE USE OF THE MOTO. THEN OF DAYS HOT TODAY THE SKY THIS PLACE SETTING, DOESN'T THREATEN RAIN, BUT THE WHOLE WEEK I HAVE CONTINUED USING THE C1, WITH THE BLINDFOLDED FOOT AND BIGGER TRUST IF IT FITS IN ITS POSSIBILITIES.

COLD AND GOOD SUMMER TO ALL.

ŋDOVE SERA QUESTO ESTATO MAE?

CHUCHIST3
Torna all'inizio della Pagina
  Discussione  
 Nuova Discussione  Discussione Bloccata
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
Vai a:
BMW C1 CLUB © Bmw C1 Club 2003 - 2024 Torna all'inizio della Pagina
Questa pagina č stata generata in 0,91 secondi. TargatoNA.it | SuperDeeJay.Net | Snitz Forums 2000

Antidoto.org | Brutto.it | Estela.org | Equiweb.it |